Monday, March 8, 2010

Who Are You Wearing?

The Oscars...hmmm...   Who were some of those people?  I haven't been to a movie since Titanic so I must confess I was lost on some of the WhoIsIts.  But, what I found interesting were the gowns.  Some were gorgeous, some were silly and some were scary.  Then someone sticks a mic into a star's face and asks, "Who are you wearing?"  ..and she says, "Miki Niki Moron", or someone like that.  If they stick a mic in my face and ask who I'm wearing, they're likely to get, "DHP" (Dillard's Half Price).  Why do we care who they're wearing??  I'd rather ask 'em if the dressing room was missing a mirror that day.  I mean, am I that much of a redneck to not care "who they're wearing"?  I think I'll try that the next time I'm at Piggly Wiggly and see someone I know...I'm going up to 'em and ask "Who are you wearing" and see what answer I get.  I'll get back to you on that one.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I love it. I guess if you see me and ask me I would say "it came from the big girl store!" HAHA

    ReplyDelete

background